We always accept gently used items. On buyout we purchase all seasons of clothing all the time. On consignment we accept in season clothing, please see our Seasons page for information. Toys and equipment are always accepted for consignment or buyout.
How to Bring Items In
You can bring items in anytime no appointment necessary. See below for how to prepare your items to make the most!
- Two (2) standard sized bins, boxes, or reusable bags accepted per day per person
- Freshly laundered
- Laid flat or neatly folded
- Outfits together
- Have all zippers and/or buttons in working order
We are unable to accept clothing or shoes that are:
- In plastic bags
- Missing buttons or zippers
- Excessively wrinkled
- Have holes, rips, tears, excessive wear
- Smell of smoke or covered in pet fur
Toys & Equipment:
- Cloth parts freshly laundered
- If required have working batteries
- Have accessories bagged with the item
There is no limit on the amount of toys and equipment you can bring in at once.
- Baby Toys
- Outdoor Playhouses/Slides
- Ride On Toys
- Much more!
- Baby Equipment:
- High Chairs
- Play Yards
- Much More!
For a list of items we are unable to accept please see the FAQ page. You may also call the store to speak with us if you are unsure if we accept your item.